- Stack Overflow 66.6k 66.6k 55 gold badges139139 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 41.7k 41.7k 11 gold badge7171 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 15.9k 15.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.3k 3.3k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 Call one constructor from another
- 115 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 96 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 80 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 72 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 69 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 61 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →