Studies in Education Sciences, Parentology Educational Counselling Psychology of Learning, Clinical Psychology. Master of Arts & Music, (solfeggio, theory, composition, SwissJazzSchool (Theory, Harmony, Chordprogression, Arrangement) 40 years Music Teacher (Secoundary School: Singing, Piano, Keyboards, Guitar, Recorder, Schoolbands Pop & Rock) Bandmaster: Brassband, Euphonium, Trombone
Music and computer (composition and arrangement): I‘ve started 30 years ago with sequencer programs like Twenty- four, band-in-a -box, (bia) notator creator. Then I got experienced with finale (Klemm). Now I will try out the VST plugins note performer and iconica, and get experienced with halion and cubase, where I could need a lot of help.
Someone who knows only music, understands nothing about it. Hanns Eisler Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/hanns_eisler_309147
my philosophy of teaching and learning:
most important for teachers (and students): mind that there are different types of learners!
four primary types of learners: visual, auditory, reading/writing, and kinesthetic
relative tones, hand-signs, multi channel learning (s. types of learners) learning by doing, learning by trial and error, learning by problem solving and developing yourself, learning reading by writing, learning by trying to explain something to someone else, learning by asking a problem.
my most preferred methods in music are:
reading by writing and playing by listening the final goal will be sight-reading and improvising
= inventing and composing) that means: MUSIC PLAYING IS SUPERLEARNING
Member for 3 months
19 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 at 14:32
Top Network Posts
- 17 Reasoning for redundant "natural" (but not courtesy accidental)
- 15 What do these square notes mean (in the left hand)?
- 13 Is practicing on a digital piano harmful to an experienced piano player?
- 9 What's the word Germans give to walls that aren't well soundproofed?
- 7 Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?
- 6 Why can't I play with a backing track or other musicians
- 6 Was bedeutet "ein grüner Zweig" in dieser Redewendung: es auf einen grünen Zweig bringen
- View more network posts →