Amateur cellist for 12 years. Mostly I'm working on Dvořák's cello concerto, but I also practice Saint-Saëns and Lalo (along with a few easier ones), and the sonatas by Brahms and Rachmaninoff. I have some interest in theory and history as well.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 '16 at 18:43
- Mathematics 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Physics 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 891 891 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 98 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 69 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 54 Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- View more network posts →