Working as Software Developer at Cint AB in Stockholm.
Check out my blog: https://www.nathancooper.dev/
Here's a quote that will help you understand the answer I just left you:
Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute. -Abelson & Sussman
Now here's my favourite computable but not primitive recursive function implemented in lolcode
HOW IZ I ACKERMANN YR M AN YR N BOTH SAEM M AN 0 O RLY? YA RLY FOUND YR SUM OF N AN 1 OIC BOTH SAEM N AN 0 O RLY? YA RLY FOUND YR I IZ ACKERMANN YR DIFF OF M AN 1 AN YR 1 MKAY OIC I HAS A VAR ITZ I IZ ACKERMANN YR M AN YR DIFF OF N AN 1 MKAY FOUND YR I IZ ACKERMANN YR DIFF OF M AN 1 AN YR VAR MKAY IF U SAY SO
- History 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Project Management 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 How to react professionally when introduced as an expert?
- 46 Waiting for async/await inside a task
- 39 Is history always written by the victors?
- 39 How to teach a recruitment agency or a recruiter a very hard lesson in a professional way?
- 31 Why didn't the silk road run north of the Black Sea?
- 30 Was the ruling that prorogation was unlawful only possible because of the creation of a separate supreme court?
- 28 Should a thank you letter be sent after an interview?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 16 '13