Areas of expertise:
- Perl expert (specifically enterprise software development
- Sybase (table design, query optimization and stored proc development)
Areas of familiarity:
- Shell scripting, *nix system administration
New York, NY
Member for 7 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 31 '16 at 16:04
- Stack Overflow 116.1k 116.1k 2828 gold badges192192 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Literature 3.7k 3.7k 99 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.7k 2.7k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 857 ArithmeticException: "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result"
- 853 How do I check if a file exists in Java?
- 799 How to determine the current shell I'm working on
- 669 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 255 How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all the ways of affecting where Perl modules are searched for?)
- View more network posts →