Need to hire a freelance developer?
I'm a freelance software developer, servicing clients in the Melbourne area.
I may be available at the moment and would love to hear from you!
About me: I’ve been working as a programmer for over 10 years, completing projects in a multitude of industries (energy, transport, digital design to name a few).
I’ve experienced all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from gathering requirements, analysis and design – through to building, testing, deploying and supporting software systems.
I have the experience to help make your next software project a successful one.
Technical Skills: I am an experienced full-stack developer, specializing in hybrid & cross-platform mobile applications. I use technologies like React Native, Ionic Framework and Cordova for mobile development.
I'm also experienced with web frontend development, using React, Angular, webpack.
Backend skills include Ruby on Rails, PHP, Node.js
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 430 430 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 165 165 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Rails keeps telling me that it's not currently installed
- 77 ASP.NET MVC - How to Preserve ModelState Errors Across RedirectToAction?
- 54 Which notes are optional in jazz chords?
- 41 Rails partial locals not persisting when sent to another partial as its own local
- 39 rails simple_form fields not related to the model
- 35 Backbone model.destroy(): Is explicit removal from collection necessary?
- 29 "one finger per fret" - is it worth following this rule?
- View more network posts →