I am a jazz pianist and teacher making a career transition to software development. I'm passionate about teaching and learning and am fascinated by how our passive thoughts affect our actions. I'm a firm believer that in almost any field, once you have a grasp of the fundamentals, the goal is to remove mental roadblocks that inhibit us from doing what we already know how to do.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 29 '13 at 16:52
Top network posts
- 26 Teaching a student to match pitch
- 15 Python/gspread - how can I update multiple cells with DIFFERENT VALUES at once?
- 14 What do you call plucking the violin strings with the finger, rather than using the bow?
- 12 Get Celery to Use Django Test DB
- 11 Do I have a problem in my ring finger?
- 10 What is this beat and why is it so popular
- 9 Guitar unusual buzzing
- View more network posts →