Pronouns: he, him, his
I have a BS in Mathematics and have tutored extensively at levels from third grade through "300 level" college courses.
I sing and play guitar, keyboards, bass, drums, and harmonica, and have professionally performed for and engineered both live shows and recordings. I've also taught guitar, piano, bass, sight singing, and music theory.
I have 22 years professional experience in system administration and network engineering with a focus on Microsoft operating systems and server applications as well as Cisco networking and security products.
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Member for 7 years, 9 months
127 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '20 at 18:25
- Music: Practice & Theory 45k 45k 66 gold badges8787 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Sound Design 2k 2k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 How to handle incompetent/aggressive customers incapable of describing a problem?
- 93 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- 80 What to do if I can't trust myself with monthly wages?
- 68 Open hostility from SE staff towards the community - trying to understand it
- 67 Why didn't Doc believe Marty was from the future?
- 67 Did Spaceballs have to get permission for Pizza the Hutt
- 66 First example of "ringing in ears" sound design?
- View more network posts →