Top network posts
- 25 Why is the norm of a complex number in the C++ complex library actually the square of the norm?
- 15 How is it possible that combustion of coal releases similar energy as TNT explosion while intuitively we would not expect that?
- 9 Are neutrinos and sterile neutrinos both dark matter candidates?
- 7 Why don't climbing professional use all their fingers on small holds?
- 6 According to the Standard Model, were there 4 Higgs bosons at the beginning of the universe, before the electroweak symmetry breaking?
- 6 What is the bond energy of H-O? Wikipedia disagrees with itself
- 5 Are exceptions to Klechkowski/Madelung rules understood *theoretically*, or are there known only from *experimental measurements*?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.