Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language Learners 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 4.7k 4.7k 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Literature 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Music Fans 271 271 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 What do you call the process of filling up an electric kettle and turning it on in one verb or phrasal verb?
- 56 What's a positive phrase to say that I quoted something not word by word
- 38 unusual usage of bellowing
- 37 Why are the 4th and 7th scale degrees removed from the major scale to make the Pentatonic scale?
- 34 Which instruments to physically familiarize with to become a better orchestrator?
- 22 How do I improve in sight reading?
- 20 Kettle to pot, Hello? Come in, pot
- View more network posts →