I'm a beginning bass guitar player with a Fender Squier Affinity Jazz Bass. I'm always looking for tips and tricks on how to improve. I chose bass guitar because I have a good sense of rhythm, and I like the idea that bass is more of a "support" role for music. I think that most music sounds fuller and more rounded with a good bass sound.
Style-wise, I'm currently leaning towards rock and metal so I can learn to play some of my favorite songs.
Delft, the Netherlands
Member for 8 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '14 at 18:11
- Arqade 40.6k 40.6k 5858 gold badges221221 silver badges326326 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 812 812 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 347 347 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 327 327 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 261 261 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 How do I disable Civ 5's opening movie?
- 84 Is there an American English equivalent of the British idiom "carrying coals to Newcastle"?
- 57 How does X% Chance of Finding Magical Items work for a party?
- 41 What does it mean to "promote a multiplayer character"?
- 38 Kingdom Hearts Timeline
- 37 What are the pros and cons of flat vs. scaling runes?
- 33 Do Unlocked Things Stay Unlocked After Paid Time Expires?
- View more network posts →