Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 74.4k 74.4k 44 gold badges5555 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 597 597 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- French Language 321 321 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 186 186 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Why is this 'Proof' by induction not valid?
- 55 Why divide by $2m$
- 40 What is the mathematical explanation for this trick?
- 39 Two definitions of $\limsup$
- 32 Mathematical writing: why should we not use the phrase "we have that"?
- 30 Is it possible to turn this geometric demonstration of the area of a circle into a rigorous proof?
- 29 Why does proof by contrapositive make intuitive sense?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.