I have a barren competence in many areas. I have been a prime example of the corollary to the 1% rule for all of my life, and I intend to promote myself at least to the 9%.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 24 at 12:07
- Music: Practice & Theory 792 792 22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Bricks 361 361 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 299 299 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 273 273 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 259 259 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 What did Lego set instruction manuals look like in the past?
- 15 What is the rationale of electronic keyboards having the voices that they do?
- 14 Are there any up-to-date blind-accessible Linux distros?
- 13 Python reimplementation of Lost In Space by Tim Hartnell
- 12 My whipped cream can has run out of nitrous. I want what's inside anyway. What's the least destructive method of doing so?
- 10 Where are registers and what do they look like?
- 9 How to explain that the sums of numerators over sums of denominators isn't the same as the mean of ratios?
- View more network posts →