I studied at the University of Southern Maine and received a BA in Music (Classical) while studying composition and theory. I also studied a lot of Jazz while in school. I play the Electric Bass as my primary instrument.
I currently play in different bands in the Portland, ME music scene, ranging from Rock to HipHop to Funk/Fusion. I play primarily with Doubting Gravity, a PopRock band with a progressive approach.
I am also working independently as a producer in all genres and mixing/engineering.
My main goal as a player and composer is to create something that you weren't expecting but love and have to listen over and over again to take in as it is something you haven't quite heard before.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 13 '18 at 17:44
Top network posts
- 18 What can I do to stop getting nervous before and during a performance?
- 17 How do I get out of my song writing rut and compose something new and fresh for a change?
- 14 Why is there so much dispute about how ornaments are supposed to be played in classical music?
- 13 Etymology of word "Octave"
- 12 Decide which chord to use
- 11 What is a power amp?
- 11 Definition of Functional Harmony
- View more network posts →