Music enthusiast, particularly piano, particularly Western classical and jazz. I enjoy talking music, music theory, music history, ... and long walks on the beach at sunset, of course.
- Music: Practice & Theory 42.3k 42.3k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Music Fans 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge44 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 366 366 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Literature 179 179 55 bronze badges
- Super User 113 113 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 How to avoid stopping when I play a wrong note on the piano
- 51 Is there a name for this famous “memeish” rhythm?
- 35 What does it mean when a dotted half note has two dots instead of one?
- 27 What modern innovations have been/are being made for the piano?
- 25 Piano can play hands together but not separately. Why?
- 23 What's the proper piano notation for adding one note at a time to a chord and holding all the notes?
- 22 How can I slow down a YouTube video I'm trying to analyze or transcribe?
- View more network posts →