Music enthusiast, particularly piano, particularly Western classical and jazz. I enjoy talking music, music theory, music history, ... and long walks on the beach at sunset, of course.
- Music: Practice & Theory 35.8k 35.8k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Music Fans 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge44 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 366 366 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Literature 161 161 44 bronze badges
- Super User 113 113 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Is there a name for this famous “memeish” rhythm?
- 35 What does it mean when a dotted half note has two dots instead of one?
- 27 What modern innovations have been/are being made for the piano?
- 25 Piano can play hands together but not separately. Why?
- 22 What's the proper piano notation for adding one note at a time to a chord and holding all the notes?
- 22 How can I slow down a YouTube video I'm trying to analyze or transcribe?
- 21 Why are there fingerings in Liszt's Beethoven's 9th transcription, a piece for a very skilled player who presumably doesn't need the finger markings?
- View more network posts →