Music enthusiast, particularly piano, particularly Western classical and jazz. I enjoy talking music, music theory, music history, ... and long walks on the beach at sunset, of course.
Member for 7 months
29 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
Top network posts
- 35 What does it mean when a dotted half note has two dots instead of one?
- 26 What modern innovations have been/are being made for the piano?
- 22 How can I slow down a YouTube video I'm trying to analyze or transcribe?
- 20 Why are there fingerings in Liszt's Beethoven's 9th transcription, a piece for a very skilled player who presumably doesn't need the finger markings?
- 20 Tied flat to natural?
- 19 Am I going to be handicapped for attempting to study theory with a monophonic instrument?
- 19 What do musicians mean when they say "learn music, not instruments"?
- View more network posts →