I read a lot here but write much less. I don't see the point in chasing reputation other than to offer bounties, which I've lately noticed could be quite useful.
My top tag here is currently 'java' despite rarely using it. I'm a polyglot programmer but currently I mostly use C++ (and understanding the trade-offs I quite like it).
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '20 at 9:24
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 443 443 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Open Source 437 437 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 341 341 88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Java Persistence: Cast to something the result of Query.getResultList()?
- 32 What is CMake equivalent of 'configure --prefix=DIR && make all install '?
- 19 Why does std::numeric_limits<seconds>::max() return 0?
- 18 Are answers from unregistered users with the same name from different people?
- 16 generate godoc documentation for an entire project?
- 12 Enable audio on remote Windows computer through xfreerdp
- 11 correctly set the location of imported cmake targets for an installed package
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.