Ploughing finite Galois fields for S-boxes that decipher math(s) into layman-readable code.
In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe's thirst.
Top network posts
- 10 To what extent do performers "hear" sheet music?
- 6 Is this variant of Diffie-Hellman viable and quantum resilient?
- 6 Is Argon2 "sequential memory hard"?
- 6 Which sub operation is more expensive in the AES encryption process?
- 6 Do conductors scores ("partitur") ever differ greatly from the full score?
- 5 Are there folk music families, analogous to language families?
- 5 Who decides how a historic piece is adjusted (if at all) for modern instruments?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.