I (am learning to) play the guitar since 1998 and started to write songs, since about 2000 (with a FastTracker 2. I have put the output of my first guitar effect to the input of the sound card, then I could record the guitar to the drums written in FT2 using a casette recorder - L O L as people say).
Since then I have been learning music theory, mixing (a lot - that's what you do when you are on budget), orchestration (which is tightly connected to mixing: good mix with bad orchestration does not exist).
You can check the material I have written with my bands here:
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '15 at 19:54
- Music: Practice & Theory 740 740 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 554 554 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 431 431 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 201 201 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Sound Design 165 165 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Calling stored procedures in Sequelize.js
- 15 What is the benefit of having "no runtime exceptions", like Elm claims?
- 14 How can a guitarist treat and avoid lateral epicondylitis in the fretting arm?
- 9 Samba percussion for songwriters
- 9 Changing key in a song convincingly
- 8 Controlling high frequency of heavily distorted guitar tone (metal)
- 8 Caret range and package-lock.json: how to get latest non-breaking versions with them?
- View more network posts →