I'm a Web Application Developer, Information and Business Process Analyst, and Business Intelligence Guy. I'm @rolandbouman on Twitter, and I maintain a blog at http://rpbouman.blogspot.com/. I have worked for MySQL AB (during which time I co-authored the MySQL Cluster 5.1 Certification Study Guide), Sun Microsystems, and I currently work as Sofware engineer for Pentaho. I (co-)authored two books: "Pentaho Solutions" (Wiley, ISBN: 978-0-470-48432-6, 630+ pages) and "Pentaho Kettle Solutions" (Wiley, ISBN: 978-0-470-63517-9, 720+ pages), and I'm a regular speaker on MySQL, Pentaho, and open source business intelligence.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen May 1 '16 at 20:38
Top network posts
- 170 Can someone explain in simple terms to me what a directed acyclic graph is?
- 95 Google Closure minifier online?
- 91 Exporting results of a Mysql query to excel?
- 75 In SQL how do I get the maximum value for an integer?
- 71 Alter a MySQL column to be AUTO_INCREMENT
- View more network posts →