Flute, concertina, whistles, rauschpfeife, bagpipes, bouzouki. Rapidly approaching 40 years of continuous playing for dancing and listening, primarily within the English folk tradition but with frequent excursions into Eurobal, early music, theatre and rock. Also maintain a very popular tutorial site for abc notation.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 23 at 12:01
Top network posts
- 12 What is the best way to go about re-learning an instrument?
- 6 Why are drum-kits put on risers on stage?
- 6 A question about transcribing using a software
- 5 What's the global, general word that stands for "center tone of a song"?
- 5 Is Twinkle twinkle little star based on a drone/bourdon?
- 5 How did Baroque music come to be associated with Christmas?
- 5 What's the difference between an expressive embellishment and a mistake?
- View more network posts →