Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlandet. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 at 10:29
- Stack Overflow 95.4k 95.4k 33 gold badges139139 silver badges271271 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 26.7k 26.7k 4747 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Physics 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Sound Design 5.9k 5.9k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 109 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 77 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 70 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 69 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- 60 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- View more network posts →