I teach physics at Fullerton College, a community college in Southern California. I have an undergrad degree in math and physics from Berkeley and a PhD in physics from Yale. Back when I was doing research, my field was experimental low-energy nuclear physics.
- Physics 63.9k 63.9k 77 gold badges184184 silver badges356356 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 19.2k 19.2k 11 gold badge6969 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Academia 13.5k 13.5k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 8.1k 8.1k 2222 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5k 5k 2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 Coworkers accusing me of "cheating" for working more efficiently
- 124 If photons have no mass, how can they have momentum?
- 90 What does general relativity say about the relative velocities of objects that are far away from one another?
- 89 Student asks for letter of recommendation: I can't remember the student
- 87 Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 81 Why does the Sun's (or other stars') nuclear reaction not use up all its "fuel" immediately?
- 76 Why is there a controversy on whether mass increases with speed?
- View more network posts →