Lightness Races in Orbit
My time is not free, yet I give plenty of it here without charge.
So I do expect you to have done your homework first, and I make no apology for that.
- Answers in the comments section
- "Ternary operator"
- Comma splices
Learning C++ from "competitive programming" is like learning English from a rap contest.
Also, don't be this guy:
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 26 '14 at 1:29
- Stack Overflow 313.2k 313.2k 5959 gold badges517517 silver badges863863 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.3k 18.3k 33 gold badges5252 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- The Workplace 10.1k 10.1k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 10k 10k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 539 What's the difference between "STL" and "C++ Standard Library"?
- 499 Iterator invalidation rules
- 473 Manager has noticed coworker's excessive breaks. Should I warn him?
- 405 Iterator invalidation rules
- 347 Iterator invalidation rules
- 313 Maintain hundreds of customized branches over master branch
- View more network posts →