Computer Science student at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (India).
"Computer science is to computers as astronomy is to telescopes. — Edsger Dijkstra"
Himachal Pradesh, India
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 17 '17 at 12:03
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Chemistry 691 691 33 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Animations in LaTeX
- 28 Why do we use such complicated notation?
- 26 Why do solar panels not have focusing mirrors?
- 25 Where is the bash feature to open a command in $EDITOR documented?
- 21 How can I make this diagram about graphs in LaTeX?
- 19 Where is the bash feature to open a command in $EDITOR documented?
- 16 On adding sugar to water, does the entropy increase or decrease?
- View more network posts →