I've written software for everything from network equipment to Apache helicopters. Now writing enterprise platform software in Scala, with some tools in Python.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 I am kbielefe (https://keybase.io/kbielefe) on keybase and https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/users/3965/karl-bielefeldt. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iHUEARYIAB0WIQRO4OkSJEJGkICeDn3PLgn5fJxAiwUCWyD4CAAKCRDPLgn5fJxA iyYqAQCbs9NSs37Q6B7Jcko/tWx9ZajQw89pwefvL6klAtIW8QEAtbqxoCCVJRu8 6of2y1QHLaO8/KYpMKB3slIxNAEsigQ= =S1OL -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Huntsville, AL, USA
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '14 at 21:48
- Software Engineering 137.5k 137.5k 3434 gold badges257257 silver badges454454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 42.3k 42.3k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Parenting 35.4k 35.4k 99 gold badges6262 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- The Workplace 17.6k 17.6k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1389 Is there any way to git checkout previous branch?
- 532 Is it rude to leave an interview early if you have already made your decision?
- 278 Dealing with reactions from colleague about being self-taught
- 255 How do you write unit tests for code with difficult to predict results?
- 202 Is it always a best practice to write a function for anything that needs to repeat twice?
- 189 Is there such a thing as having too many unit tests?
- 169 Is static typing worth the trade-offs?
- View more network posts →