- Stack Overflow 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.1k 6.1k 2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Webmasters 365 365 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 201 201 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 198 198 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 368 Why does "git difftool" not open the tool directly?
- 87 What is MVC, really?
- 77 When should I make the first commit to source control?
- 55 What is best practice on ordering parameters in a function?
- 52 HTML5: W3C vs WHATWG. Which gives the most authoritative spec?
- 40 How would you react if someone told you your code is a mess?
- 36 Why is Scheme my first language in university?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 30 '16