This is my personal StackExchange account. Any opinions I express are my own, and do not reflect those of other people, even those I associate with publicly; even those of my employer.
I think the above should be obvious, but people keep telling me I need to say it. How's that for an example of an opinion I clearly don't share with many employers' lawyers?
- Stack Overflow 65k 65k 1414 gold badges110110 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 88 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1396 What are the special dollar sign shell variables?
- 564 What is 'YTowOnt9'?
- 216 Convert command line arguments into an array in Bash
- 179 Creating temporary files in bash
- 148 How can I comment a single line in XML?
- 107 A semantics for Bash scripts?
- 102 What can I assume if a publicly published project has no license?
- View more network posts →