unsocial loner with guitar instead of guns, music instead of bullets, and a lovely wife instead of an old lady. I drive an old truck, don't eat enough to keep a bird alive, and I'm happier than most folks. The things I've done, the awards I've been given, are nobody's business but my own.
Wheat Ridge, CO, United States
Member for 2 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 13:52
Top network posts
- 23 What's the best way to fly commercially with a guitar?
- 17 How can a perfect fourth interval be considered either consonant or dissonant?
- 11 Is the V chord still dominant if it is a major 7 chord?
- 11 Do I need to learn music theory to play the ukulele?
- 9 What is the wall of sound on many early 60's pop records
- 8 What is circle picking for guitar?
- 8 Chords behaving as a melody
- View more network posts →