The easy answer, courtesy Dr. Jeff Lichtman:
"Information forces you into this uncomfortable position where you have to kind of say - okay I don't get it but I know that the real world is more complicated than the way I'm thinking about it".
Member for 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 20 at 4:38
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.6k 7.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 3k 3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Rollout of new network site themes
- 35 What programming languages are available for quantum computers?
- 33 Reputation on SuperUser not appearing in Rep. Notification Queue - yet it is given silently
- 24 Idiom meaning to talk about something everyone already knows
- 21 Winter Bash 2019 Knitting
- 18 Why not bring life to Venus along with the next exploring mission?
- View more network posts →